Friday, February 20, 2015

Usana 5 Day Reset Review

In my younger years, I didn't have a weight issue.  I've always had a bombshell build with an hour glass figure. But as a woman gets older, gravity is not always nice.  The stresses of life & lifestyle has a way of catching up with you.  I was also diagnosed with an Auto Immune Disease called Sarcoidosis which required high doses of steroids.  Because of the medications, I gained over 40lbs in only six months.  So on top of the pooch, I had a layer of fat that was all over my body.  For the first time in my life, I didn't recognize myself and I hated how I had "let myself go".  After years of going up and down in weight, I heard about the USANA 5 Day Reset Kit from a friend and decided to give it a try.     
While I'm coming clean and starting fresh, let me just say that it seems like I have tried every diet under the sun.  My garage is littered with the latest As Seen On TV contraption that will give you washboard abs and make you drop 10lbs overnight.  Yup, I fell for it all.  But now I just want something that works. That's where USANA 5 Day Reset comes in.  I have seen the transformation in others so I have a confidence that it will work for me as long as I stick to the plan. 
usana 5 day reset kit

I bought my USANA Reset Kit from an authorized USANA Independent Associate to make sure the product was not expired and it came direct from the manufacturer.  Yes Ebay and Amazon may be cheaper, but after a closer look, I realized that most of what is there is expired product.  Buyer beware right:)  Before starting, I weighed myself on my Tanita body composition scale, took measurements and even snapped a couple of before and after photos.  I also got rid of all of the tempting foods in the house to ensure my success.  I already own a blender and a host of shaker bottles so I was good there.  The last thing I did was look myself in the mirror and make a commitment to myself that I would commit to the USANA 5 Day Reset and give the program the opportunity to work.  There I was ready to begin.  
USANA 5 Day Reset Kit comes with 5 days of shakes, snack bars, and vitamin packs.  You simply add 1 fresh fruit and 1 vegetable a day.  If you become hungry, you can have as many vegetables as needed.  You are encouraged to exercise based on your fitness level.  After the initial five days, you can continue to manage your weight by using the Nutrimeal shakes, nutrition bars, and vitamins.  Some use this program as a cleanse to balance their body and jump start wellness efforts.  
The USANA Website gives the following information about the USANA 5 Day Reset Kit

Health Basics
  • Can lose five pounds in five days
  • Can lose two pounds a week for twelve weeks†
  • Low-glycemic ingredients to control carbohydrate cravings*
  • One of the most nutritional weight-loss programs on the market
  • In a clinical study the average inches lost were 1.5 inches
  • Provides balanced nutrition and all you need for weight-loss success
RESET Kit

RESET
USANA’s RESET™ weight-management program is simple, convenient, and it works. Each day you replace your usual meals and snacks with delicious USANA® Foods. Plus, you get a bonus snack of one serving of fruit and one serving of vegetables each day. We also supply you with our top-rated supplements in the  HealthPak™ pouches included in this kit. We encourage you to stick to the program, drink 64 to 80 ounces of water daily, and walk for 30 minutes each day for maximum results.

I hope that you will get on wellness journey and try the USANA 5 Day Reset Kit with me.  Because of their product guarantee, there's nothing to lose except the weight. I'm ready to get my life back!  

Stay tuned for more reviews.  I'll be checking in daily. 

To your own Health & Wellness! 
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment