Monday, February 23, 2015

USANA 5 Day Reset Review | Day Two

https://reset5day.usana.com/, https://www.facebook.com/5DayResetKit
My USANA Reset Review continues with Day 2.  After a good first day with the exception of a slight headache, I woke up only slightly optimistic.  After all it couldn't possibly work after just one day.  I got on my Tanita  Scale (which by the way is not nice) and there it was, a 3.2 pound weight loss.  I was floored!!!  I couldn't believe it.  When I started the USANA Reset I was 198.4 and this morning I was 195.2.  I had heard of others having that type of result but experiencing it first hand was amazing.  It gave me the motivation to keep going. And as you can see, I have along way to go!

The day went on as normal and I began to get used to the program making sure that every two hours I was consuming something.  The taste of the shakes is no problem, especially if I was going to get a great result from them.  I am getting bored with only drinking water & could see how a coffee drinker would have a hard time. I still had the slight headache so I finally broke down and took a Tylenol.  After that I was fine. 

https://www.facebook.com/5DayResetKit,https://reset5day.usana.com/, usana reset challenge, usana reset,usana vitamins, usana , usana.com usana health sciences, usana products, vitamins usana , heart health usana, usana business, usana associates, usana essentials, usana nutritionals, buy usana vitamins, usana healthpak, usana distributors, usana vitamin, vitamins usana, usana healthpak, usana reset, usana biomega, Essentials, Usanimals, Body Rox, Optimizers, Proflavanol C100,nutrition, Nutritionals, nutritional supplements, Fibergy, Nutrimeal, Nutrition Bars


For me the biggest challenge with the USANA Reset is even though I'm on the program, I still have a family and part of being a Mom is cooking.  Family dinners are one of most important times of day in my household.  To keep myself from being tempted, I made sure I started dinner while I was eating my afternoon Protein Bar.  I also made a quick batch of humuus & had some raw vegetables.   I nibbled on that since you can have as many as you want.  At dinner I had 1 cup of Edamame which hit the spot.  

I save my Dutch Chocolate Nutrimeal Shake for the last shake of the day.  I enjoy this one while watching TV or reading in the evening.  Works sort of like a treat for a good day. I'm finding on the USANA Reset that it's all about perception. I'm using it as a time to get used to the taste of fresh vegetables and no sugar.  It's not the easiest thing I've ever done but I'm focusing on the rewards.    I took my Supplement Pack and called it a night.  

On to USANA Reset Day Three! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment